Thursday 19 January 2017

Birchbox makes every month a little happier, here is why;




Hello Hello,

I must say all of my best laid plans had to be up-heaved the last few weeks as a result of training and interviews :O so a hectic time was had (I say frazzled and in need of some much needed TLC and beautifying). Any of you beautiful followers on +Snapchat  and +Instagram (links to my accounts below stop by it can be entertaining at times at the least it is informative)  will have been lucky to catch glimpses of me coffee drenched or attempting to give beauty first aid to myself, playing catch up to get rid of blemishes and erase the tired look while de-puffing the entire face and de-pandafying (it is becoming an official word watch this space 😉) my poor eyes. (How you ask) I used lots of cold collagen eye masks and face masks, along with soothing face masks from +Dr.Hauschka  while getting my clothes ready for work and constant spritzing of moisturizing face mist in an attempt to keep up with the Jones. All very worth it as I had a very nice break away just after Christmas Day to the Maldives which I will be doing an individual blog post on as it was amazing. The blog post will detail what I used travelling to and from the Islands, what I tested while at the Airports what I used on the Island and when I got home how I stayed radiant.

That being said as I promised I would tell you about the my embarking into the world of the +Birchbox. To say I am loving it is an understatement, it is one of those things especially when you are beauty product mad that when it gets delivered each month it gives a little excited butterfly feeling of what new products there will be to try. I love the idea that you are not tied into a specific durational contract if you want to cancel after a month that is perfectly fine or if you would like to carry on month after month they will just take the money from your account no hassle. This alone made life easy, but also the customer care staff were at hand and happy to answer any and all of my queries around payments and cancellations (which I won't be doing anytime soon). 

          The groundwork is as follows go online to www.birchbox.com and you can browse but if you want just select Men/Women and click the subscription tab this will ask to sign up a few details roughly two minutes but worth it and no commitment unless you want to purchase a subscription (HIGHLIGHT can cancel after the first month if you wish to do so). Once the e-mail is confirmed you are free to browse as they sell full sized products of all of their samples and offer a selection of subscription options. I began my subscription in September and was just testing the water a bit with the intention to cancel after the first month but here we are in January and I am officially hooked.I went for the women's +Birchbox  as I found that you luck ladies get a lot more skin care goodies that appeal to me to try and let you all know about. There are also a few items of makeup but my sister has decided that it is a good idea if I give them to her as I would be wasting them otherwise (so it's a double gift some for me and some for my sister). 

          Each box for the Women £13 including post & packaging which is around €16 per month depending on the exchange rate each month. each box contains between 5 and 6 items ranging from serums to lip sticks to makeup brushes and body butters and a range of other lovely little skin beauties. Also each box contains at least one full size product which makes it all the more worthwhile. The booklets with each box are fab as they give details on each product as well as hints and tips for skincare or make up application in relation to what products are within the box. Another helpful hint is there is a price per full size of each product also displayed beside their description in the booklet so you know what to expect to pay if you wish to repurchase. 

         On a final note: I love receiving the monthly boxes they have a dual purpose also. Each box is designed beautifully and looks cute so once you have taken out your products you can reuse the boxes as they are designed like mini drawers. I find they are god to use to store face masks or they could be handy for brushes or lip liners or in an office handy for pens, pencils or stacks of post its. I would highly recommend you try +Birchbox  even for one month I assure you it will not be a waste. As for me I am going to look into purchasing both the women's and Men's boxes and see how it goes for me (as always I will keep you amazing people posted of my experience). For the new year I encourage to always put your best face forward and show the world what you are made of <3

Can't wait to tell you all about my travels and what I got up to and how I cared for my skin along the way. 
Chat to you soon !!

🍀 From Ireland with love 🍀

Skincare Dunne that!


(Jamie) 




SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER
NOVEMBER


DECEMBER


SNEAK PEEK 
😉










No comments:

Post a Comment