Thursday 19 January 2017

Happy Saturday,

Giving the week that's in it I would like to wish gratitude to everyone of you that come and read my blog and follow me on social media too. I am grateful for the comments and friendships and the love sent from you to me and I hope you feel it back. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers and to everyone else in the world I hope you had a great week



I really hope everyone is having a great week so far and looking forward to the weekend and not struggling to hard to get there! SO what have I been up to since the last post, firstly I had an amazing weekend away babysitting a niece and nephew down in Spanish Point in County Clare in one of the cosy Armada cottages (so cute and the views of the sea and the Atlantic waves from the kitchen were amazing !! Like always I had my bag of tricks on hand (which I will go into in detail in a bit) this came in handy for the cold and windy weather that was there. We took a venture to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher and got to see the sun setting (just awe-inspiring) some pics of that below, unfortunately we did not get to do the full walk as it was far too cold and windy for the smaller ones so we opted to take the few pics and head for hot chocolates and marshmallows (I think the adults enjoyed more than the kids). I must say I am going back next year as it cannot be denied of its beauty but also it should become a list topper for many peoples bucket lists. It reassures you of how amazing everything in the world is and also the full walk wouldn't do too bad for the heart health either (saying this I have yet to do it, no judgements please ha ha).https://www.cliffsofmoher.ie/



Birch Trees, Forest, Trunks, PatternBirch Trees, Forest, Trunks, Pattern
       

All joking aside (I say lightly as humour is what keeps the world turning), I have also been indulging myself once again (unlike me I know) but it's for you to know about products I swear the tremendous enjoyment and luxury I feel from it is all but a secondary outcome. I have been working on my face game with the mercury dropping, So I have added a few creams and lotions and potions to my never ending bag of goodies and tricks (much like that of Mary Poppins). I have included once again my @glamglow thirst mud to really penetrate the layers of the skin with blissful moisture and the cocooning scent of coconuts transport you to an island that has a temperature of at least 26 degrees Celsius. I apply this mask at the moment about once to twice a week at night to make sure the skin gets the full soakage of goodness it has to offer. Also morning and night routine requires my fave a gentle and light exfoliation from @Dr. Haushka in the form of cleansing cream with ground almonds to smooth the skin and help regenerate. The key with this mask is to gently massage in a wave motion over neck and face avoiding of course the delicate eye area and allowing to soak of a couple of seconds before rinsing (You will thank me). {Check out the site its packed with great tips and products https://www.drh.ie/}. A toner while some people may find them unnecessary if cleansing is done properly I find that they give that extra little something that makes me feel better on the inside and gives my face a little kiss. I go between @Lidl silk and lotus flower and @Dr. Haushkas clarifying toner while both are amazing the price differs dramatically Lidl comes in at €1.59 where as Dr. Haushka is a bit pricier at €27.45 both are divine but it depends on how much you are willing to splurge. A new favourite I added to the bag was a day oil, It is the first I have tried but MY GOD is it amazing it is again from @Dr.Haushka for €30.45 but I must say you will get a long I mean long time from this bottle so it is worth the bang for buck just a few drops goes a long way. Its smell is amazing sweet and refreshing but once on the skin it melts in to lock in moisture which plumps the skin up and really gives a radiant glow on the coldest of days, don't forget to moisturise first then add your facial oil to lock it all in (If you were to make one purchase I would point in the direction of this skin hugger as it is a treat).
Coconut, Leaf, Green, Tropical, Palm


Moving onto the Infamous bag that I carry at all times !! It consists of all and everything that anyone may need male or female beauty related. As a staple I have a selection of face masks for any occasion and all skin types including peel, sheet and cream face packs. I also always carry at least two cleansers one oil based (Trilogy) and the other with a mild exfoliation using ground almonds (Dr.Haushka). I also carry a light Quince day (Dr.Haushka) cream  and a heavier Rose day cream (Dr.Haushka)for when its colder and my skin need that little bit more. I have two toners one pump to use with cotton pads (Lidl) and a spray one for when  in a rush both as amazing as each other (Dr.Haushka). I also have a bottle of face mist (coconut) which smells and feels divine especially on dull days as a pick me up for skin and spirits but also to cool on hotter days. I have a pack of simple face wipes too as they may be needed and they are gentle and quick on the go too. I have a selection of lip balms and hand creams also as well as a bottle of Aloe Vera gel and a full shaving set from face oil (Clarins) to burn relief (Kiehl's) and muslin face cloth. I carry a small bottle of coconut oil to for when my skin needs a good lift or I feel like treating my hair as it has a multitude of uses. Of course I cannot forget the amazing skin helpers serums I have a selection of three; in order (1) Hyaluronic with vitamin C, (2) pure Hyaluronic serum (3) Green skin booster ((1)Oz Naturals, (2)Pestle and Mortar and (3) Lab series for men). Needless to say I think I have all areas covered in case of a beauty emergency or a last minute indulgence session (I don't half love myself). 
Shopping, Purchasing, Shopping CartShopping, Purchasing, Shopping Cart


I also signed up t the subscription box madness that is and I must admit I am in Heaven !! (who knew life could be made that little bit better). I will do a post around them later this week I chose the @Birchbox subscription which is so handy and no commitment needed. I will show pics and details of what I got I each box and how I found them in the next post too. 



🍀   From Ireland with love  🍀

 Skincare, Dunne that!

(Jamie)

No comments:

Post a Comment