Friday 7 July 2017

The censored New now, Spanish Dream derives A1 results. Wow Smile

Hello Hello Hello,

I must start with apologising πŸ’– My blog has been delayed due to loosing my images and my initial blog but after many weeks I have managed to salvage almost everything and so please read below and thank you so much for waiting its greatly appreciated (backing up images and files is a must!).


I am excited and delighted writing my blog today. I have made new connections, celebrated my birthday (a milestone of 25 or quarter of a century, everyone is telling me it's not a thing but I can see it catching on) and I have exciting news of travel... So some of you may know from following me on other social media platforms but if not my last blog post had a hint in the title. The rain in Spain and it's rain I do not want to see but Spain I definitely do. I got both as I have just returned from the most amazing event in Madrid with Yotuel_Spain find them on any of the following just click WEBSITE - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM




Yotuel is Spanish meaning ME YOU HIM which links to the founders and creators of the products Deborah, Beatrice and Jeorge. Yotuel is  a company which focuses on dental health and care resulting in the creation of an amazing range of products. The event was titled " I Love Yotuel" and the entire vibe and atmosphere of the days I was in Madrid and at the event were filled with warm welcomes, happiness and passion (all of the members from the creators to worldwide staff were so nice and helpful). I arrived on Thursday and was collected from Madrid airport and brought to the hotel I would be staying in ( wow for style and comfort on all levels!!). The hotel is one f a branch of NH Collection Find Hotel Here. I settled in and unpacked my room had a massive bathroom with the most amazing selection of toiletries which catered for an indulgent stay with a robe and slippers to pop on also. The toiletries were vitamin infused body wash and shampoo with a deluxe tube of hair mask, a melting hand cream and creamy body lotion (all of these were completely LUSH). I then explored the room which had a king sized bed which was like a hugging cloud and a must for me is good Tea and Coffee facilities of which they had including a Nespresso machine (the essenza mini which looked cool and made amazing coffee !!). All of this included there was a perfect table and comfy chair where I could make notes and blog from which was super convenient (very good for business trips, the best was that if you forgot to bring a travel plug adaptors all sockets in the room contained USB ports to charge all of your devices which took out any of the hassle although I had adaptors I had no worry of needing to wait and could use and charge all my devices at the same time (Life was made πŸ’–).




Hotel of luxury
All the extras at the NH Collection



Aside from the room being fab I had selected all my clothes and beauty regiment with strict precision so as to look my best when I was representing Yotuel Ireland and Swordfish Medical. I must admit was very nervous about meeting the other bloggers from around the world but mostly I was super excited (who wouldn't be !!). We ( myself and my travel buddy Kotrina a technician from Dublin) were  collected from the hotel and brought to TΓ“TEM where we had an amazing evening of meeting the other bloggers and the creators of Yotuel as well as staff of Youtel all of whom were really nice and so welcoming I never felt out of place once which was great.The general vibe also was how much Ireland is loved over there and across the other countries (Finland, Sweden, Greece, Croatia, Romania, Tunisia, Spain, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia) which gave everyone a lot to talk about and I met so many amazing bloggers too who were more than happy to share tips with me as a new blogger on the block.



The next day we all met at Clinica Vilaboa where the bloggers would be receiving the whitening treatment. Unfortunately I have braces on and could not have them removed for the procedure so I intend on returning to have it done as I got to see in person how great everyone's smiles were after their treatments and each one of them said that there was no sensitivity at all during or after the whitening. Once I have straighter teeth I really want them to be whiter than white and Yotuel do an amazing job at this 😁. The clinic was fresh and inviting and very interesting to learn that sports stars and the king of Spain have been to the clinic for treatments. The morning was filled with excitement mingling and all things that would not stain, such as white teas, plain coloured biscuits and waters (I could have coffee as I was not being treated) but anyone who had their teeth whitened it is advised to avoid any foods/drinks that may stain a white t-shirt as your teeth will soak in these colourants.


                                                                                                                                                                 


    



Beatrice and I

Deborah and I

Jorge and I 

After the treatments I headed back to the hotel to freshen up before heading to the event which took place a few minutes away in Club Financiero GΓ©nova on the roof top which had the most amazing views of Madrid and the elevator which was only to get to this place was so cool too. The setup was fantastic and the dream of bloggers with plenty of props to be used during. The pitch of the presentation invoked the love of Spanish lifestyle which encapsulated the audience and radiated passion with great vibes of warmth and welcoming. After the talk we all got a chance to meet more of the staff and other attendees and networked and mingled in the most fun way including photo booths memory walls and magicians with lots of Yotuel merchandise for pictures, after this we said goodbye. Once over we were gifted another bag of goodies (we also received one on our pillow on arrival it was so nice and unexpected) and headed back to the hotel to relax before dinner then it was early to bed as it was an early rise and chauffeured to the airport to head home. A great few days overall great products, great information, great connections and great memories.










I was lucky to receive a full tube of each of the toothpastes to try and I must say I am delighted they consist of four different types;
* Classic: Blue packaging whitening toothpaste ideal for tea,coffee, wine drinkers and smokers.
* Pharma: Gold packaging whitening toothpaste caring for gums tastes like aniseed.
*Bleaching (White & Black packaging): contains cerbamide peroxide (gentle and no sensitivity           bleaching agent) Black is wintergreen flavour and white is snowmint flavour. I personally love the bleaching wintergreen and as a coffee and tea addict I can say my teeth look and feel amazing. No SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) or detergents means no foam which results in better oral care and no blisters (it is very weird the first time there is no foam from a toothpaste πŸ˜†but quick to get used to).

Coffee No Problem πŸ˜‰

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Compliments of Yotuel



I was left for a few days with a longing for the Spanish welcoming and city life after arriving home but I am excited to visit Madrid very soon.

Again I apologise for the delay to my blog posting but I am back up and running and will be in full flight from here on out. 

Chat soon πŸ˜‰

πŸ€From Ireland with LoveπŸ€

Skincare, Dunne That!

(Jamie)



Some snippets of the Events













2 comments:

  1. I love that you like Spain! Being Spanish I felt like we have something in common straightaway...and I love skincare too!! I will follow your blog and see what you are up to every now and then! Always here for ya too if I can help with the lingo or you'd like to test some alternative skincare products ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your water as clean and healthy as possible, install filters; these range from top of the line tap filters, to a simple jug filter. I would spend as much as your budget will allow, it is a worthwhile investment. Installing them in your shower/bath is a fantastic idea too, and will really help any skin conditions. Mary Crosland

    ReplyDelete